Friday, July 8, 2011

On June 10, disappointed by the Tassimo service customer

I have delivered directly to my coffee delivery every 2 months. First off, they were exhausted in my order, but did not inform me for 2 weeks.


I did a replacement would be sent may 31. I was checked that day, but not send my coffee until June 7.


It will be another week for conversation with service to the client before receiving my coffee.
Always receipt foreign person I do not understand or it I can understand.


I asked to speak with a supervisor who refused to speak with me, but instead said customer service person I appease with 2 free... unreal coffee packages.


I have my own business and if it operated the way that makes these people, would be out of business.
My recommendation is not to receive its direct coffee from these people because they are notoriously unreliable and don't care about their customers.


Click here to send comments.


Join and write your own page! It is easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to his element comment or news


Visit our home page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment