Friday, July 8, 2011

On January 3, it will be tomorrow

by Ken
(Union, SC)

What I like my coffee?

I really like the look of the machine. Looks and feels like it is well-constructed.

I regret buying it?
YES!
My daughter has a Keurig for Christmas. My wife and I were so impressed with the consistency and the quality of the coffee, buy this.

I spoke with the Manager of chain stores and recommended the Breville.

I followed the instructions, try several different types of K-Copa that came with the field of machine and even my own beans but was severely disappointed.

It reminds me the perculator we used to have this mediocre coffee in the best fact.
The Breville coffee was very weak and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

I opened the package K-Copa after the beer and found much of the grounds were just wet.

I have a Master of Mocha Techni-vorm coffee make you smell taste like fresh ground coffee.

The comfort and speed is what sold me on the other hand to the K-Copa.
Exchanged this one for a Keurig or stay with my master of Mocha.

What are the advantages?

Comfort

What kind of coffee used to do this?

The K-copas that came with the machine and the fresh Earth eight Colombian.

Click here to send comments.

Join and write your own page! It is easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Breville coffee maker Forum.

Visit our home page


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment